Monday, March 24, 2008

Shattered Dreams

on another more serious note... The Hills return was a major disappointment for me and I couldnt as much pay attention to what was going on let alone be interested in the next episode. If you are going to write a script to a show, at least make an effort to not seem scripted (or, I dont know, get decent writers and good looking male counterparts).
Its not in the least exciting. Im sorry abc, nbc, fx, bravo, mtv, vh1, discovery channel, animal planet (okay maybe not animal planet, I do love the meerkats); but my life kicks your shows' ass (it doesn't need to be said, but that is neither a compliment nor an ego stroke on my end) & the cw is the only channel holding its own. And, FYI, the writers strike should have, if nothing else, given you PLENTY of time to watch the shit you were throwing at us the past year and realize you weren't looking so good.

No comments: