Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Servicing a Career

I was all too pleased to hear from my altruistic brother, Atticus Finch, in his efforts to help his pathetic little sister find a job until he made the suggestion that I call my career services. I simply hung up the phone and then decided to act on his suggestion behind his back.

Not for nothing AF, but your younger sibling's career services has been dormant since Mount Vesuvius. In an effort to illuminate this point, I will rehash the unilateral conversations I had with career services the past two days.

"Hello, my name is big f*ckin failure, I graduated in May, 2006 and I am still a big f*9ckn failure. Please call me back."-March 4, 9:30 AM

"Hello, my name is "I graduated from your toilet in May, 2006" and have failed to obtain any type of useful employment. Oh yeah, it’s March, 2008. Please call me back." March 5, 2008, 9:30 AM.

I think I will call back tomorrow morning AF.

No comments: