Friday, May 30, 2008

Duh

Leaving your house in red stretch pants with no underwear and a tank with no bra is not appropriate unless, possibly, if you live in Chelsea & are a gay man trying to get laid outside your front steps.
Living anywhere else in Manhattan & doing this is retarded... living in Soho & doing this should get you put in jail. My lapse of judgement & un-realization of what I was wearing as I left my Soho apartment this morning, ended up causing quite a stream of unhappy moments. The 1st was walking out of my front door & straight onto the set of Wesley Snipes new movie, which was quite an interruption & caused everyone to yell and scream & beg me to hurry off set. As I confusingly ran off set/my front stoop, I managed to head in the right direction towards the mailbox where I was headed. In the one block it takes to walk to drop off mail, I was screamed at by a homeless person, harassed by that guy Corky from Life Goes On, and had 2 waiters from Mezzogiorno stand outside the front door & laugh at me.
This is just the first 15 minutes of my day...

1 comment:

C, Esq. said...

Co-Blogger-
Your entries have improved drastically since you have rendered yourself unemployed. I knew that this would engender massive creativity, I just did not know that it would be borderline brilliant.
-C