Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sex Twist

It has come to my attention that my blogging inspiration is directly correlated to my work. For the past two weeks, our labor has greatly diminished in that a series of contracts are being held hostage in storage. I am sure I have mentioned before that the nature of my work is as follows: I review contracts and enter the terms of the contracts into a database. And quite frankly, since I have not been engaged in this very important project in about two weeks, I am starting to realize that I bloody love my job. It is true that over the past two weeks I have played text twist to a point of compulsion and now only think in six letter words, but it is also true that my blog has suffered because of it. So, in the spirit of creativity, I beg this storage facility to kindly release these contracts.

Despite my failure to blog, there have been some interesting successes that I would like to share with my readership. The first and foremost is that last night I had a major breakthrough in therapy. I asked her if people make friends by sleeping with people they want to be friends with. It has recently come to my attention that this is perhaps an untapped route. I have been complaining for months about how I want to trade in a few of my more boring allies for new ones and I think a good way to broach this issues is to find a target and be like "Hey Clare (I am by no means bi-sexual, but I have like two girlfriends and thinks it's high time I get some more) do you want to meet for coffee and sex?"

No comments: