Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hooking Research Part 1

I should probably preface this story.
I currently work at the highest grossing nightclub in the world. Ironically, I work in the slowest, lowest paid area of this nightclub and rarely make more than $500.00 a week. Very recently I have been curious and intrigued by the option of being a hooker & I figured the internet would be a resourceful tool in learning how to go about this new career.

In the midst of my hooking research I came across this Yahoo Question on Yahoo's Answers page:

I WANT TO BE A HOOKER WHEN I GROW UP IS THAT bad?

I am 17 years old and I want to be a hooker when I grow up because I like boys and men and dream about having sex and a life on the steets as a hooker seems exciting. I also like to make my hair big and wear lots of makeup. I wanna walk up to cars and say hey baby want a good time. Also I will ge to spend nights in hotels and look very pretty. I want an exciting life please help and tell me why or why not to do it
I don't have a degree and I wanna get out of the house

Well darling. Let me say, wearing your hair big & putting on lots of makeup has nothing to do with being a hooker. Clowns do that, drag queens do that, girls from texas love it, and I'm known to tease myself into quite the big hair. Also, spending the night in hotels is easily done and usually just involves living in a city with hotels. As far as wanting to have sex with boys & men, now that just makes you a good girlfriend.
However, my little protege darling, you happened to have missed the key element & main reason why most girls decide to open their legs for strangers... and thats MONEY honey. Sweetie, if you are gonna be honest and open on Yahoo about a career that is nothing short of frowned upon, you best be honest about your intent.
What your post really should've read is:

I'm 17, my parents are over their heads in debt & the world is crashing before me. I think money for sex would be a steady job. Any takers?

No comments: