Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Craig's List is Not a Reliable Place to Apply for Jobs

Today in my job search, I came across this job posting:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attorney Looking For Attorney

Posting ID: job-991754136

Are you tired of billable hours? Looking for a lifestyle firm? Want to be rich as G*D??????? Well, you have come to the right place.

I am a solo practitioner and by solo I mean I am single and the firm is just me. I am looking for someone who graduated from the following schools (Harvard, NYU, University of Pennsylvania, Stamford or Yale) to handle a relatively mild case load pertaining to some ongoing matrimonial issues.

As far as compensation goes, boy, are you lucky. My mother has offered to buy us an apartment where we will work out of if you meet the qualifications. While you will not be afforded health insurance per se, I am only looking to hire someone who is healthy and has no history of serious illness in his family. I also keep a wide array of prescription meds in my medicine closet; vicodin, codeine, xanax, ritalin, prozac and some sudafed day time.

This is a great learning experience for someone who wants to continue working at a big firm and learn a different side of the law.

About Me:

I am inspiring.

Please email me your resume, a cover letter and writing sample.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You HAVE GOT to be kidding me. Who the Hell wrote this sh*t??? Oh wait, I did.

No comments: